To meditate is to the harness our power of attention, our power of manifestation. The methodology of meditation is the systematic, rational approach to attaining what we long for most in life: fulfillment for our selves and all beings.
There is so much more to this practice than sitting in a quiet room and attempting to still the mind to relieve tension. It is a tool that, when properly wielded, will lead to consistent positive growth, mentally, emotionally, physically and spiritually! Come learn meditation, from its subtle intricacies to its vast untapped potential. Discover how it can guide our own lives, and in turn humanity, towards lives of fulfillment!
- 6 hours of Yoga Instruction
- Two 2 hour Meditation workshops
- 5 Sessions of assisted personal practice
- Sattvic (balanced) vegan fare-prepared by experienced Yogi chefs
- Pradakshina-a meditative hike, circumambulating our Guru's practice temple, a traditional practice to receive the emanations of accomplished practitioners (optional)
Check out the full schedule and the offerings of the retreat here: Sat Manava Meditation Retreat Schedule.